Oct 31, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Nov 14, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Dec 6, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
This is a comprehensive basic self-defence and subject control course designed for entry level candidates.
The focus of this course is to teach candidates how to control and stabilize non-compliant subjects who are unarmed.
This course teaches how to handcuff non-compliant subjects and deflect an attack through instinctive one and two-hand blocking techniques. These defensive maneuvers are designed to neutralize an attack, not the attacker.
- Balance and Stance
- Rolls (Front, Back and Side)
- Falls (Front, Back and Side)
- Arm-Bar Takedown
- Roll-Over Arm-Bar Takedown
- Rear Wrist Lock and Head Control
- Goose Neck Wrist Lock
- Standing Handcuffing
- Ground Handcuffing
- Lapel Grab Straight Arm Takedown to Hammer Lock
- Roll from Supine to Side Mount and Guard from Strikes Then Stand)
- Ground Defence (Side Guard, Defend Against Strikes and Stand from Side Guard)