Nov 7, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Nov 28, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Dec 12, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Dec 19, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
The major objective of any confrontation is to ensure one’s safety without severely injuring the assailant.
In this course, candidates will discover unique and amazing training methods taught for them to be able to overcome seemingly impossible situations.
This dynamic edged weapons course is merely for the purpose of building one’s confidence, acquired necessary empty hand skills and enhance reflexes against an attacker for the purpose of survival.
- Types of Wielders and Weapons
- Types of Attacks (Slash, Stab, Hack, Flick and Butt End)
- Active Defensive Sparring Drills
- Dynamic Defence against 7 Basic Lines of Attack
- Pat Wrap and Attack
- Unilateral Neck Restraint
- Bilateral Neck Restraint
- Block to Figure Four Leg Sweep Takedown and Disarm
- Block to arm lock and disarm (Arm across the chest)
- Safety Tips