Nov 14, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Dec 8, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
This comprehensive baton course is designed to teach controlling a physical threat for entry-level candidates.
The focus of this course is to teach candidates how to control and stabilize aggressors who are armed with using weapons.
This course teaches how to deflect an attack through instinctive one-handed, two-hand blocking and controlling techniques. These defensive maneuvers are designed to neutralize an attack, not the attacker.
- Stance (Basic and Defence)
- Grip (One-Handed and Two-Handed)
- Carry Position (Vertical, Outside-The-Arm and Two-Handed)
- Draws (Cross and Strong Side)
- Two-Handed Blocks (High, Strong, Support, Middle and Low Block)
- One-Handed Strikes (Forward and Reverse)
- Two-Handed Strikes (Front Jab, Rear Jab, Strong-Side Horizontal, Support-Side Horizontal and Middle Strike)
- Baton Retention (One-Handed and Two-Handed Grip)
- Control Holds (Armlock to Takedown and Handcuffing and Armlock to Escort Position)