Nov 15, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Nov 22, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Dec 15, 2021(9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
This is a comprehensive self-defence and physical control course designed for candidates from entry level to intermediate and advanced level.
The focus of this course is to teach candidates how to control and stabilize aggressors who are unarmed.
This course teaches how to deflect an attack through instinctive blocking, striking and joint controlling techniques. These defensive maneuvers are designed to neutralize an attack, not the attacker.
- Pressure Points (Head and Torso)
- Wrist Grab Escape (Single Hand and Two-Handed)
- Lapel Escape (Single Lapel a Double Lapel)
- Bearhug Escape (Front and Rear)
- Hair Grab Escape
- Headlock Escape
- Choke Escape (Front and Rear)
- Reverse Wrist Lock
- Wrist Lock to Figure Four, Leg Sweep Takedown
- Blocking Drills (High, Middle, Low and Pats)
- Kicking Drills (Front, Angle, Back and Side Kick)
- Hands and Arms Drills (Front Punch, Palm Heel, Dynamic Elbow, Edge Fist and Back Fist)