Security Management Certification, SMC
Security Program Foundations (Level I)
In this four-week online course, you will learn how to effectively create a security program, design a framework,
implement and maintain it.
Through this course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to execute your developed plan, engage stakeholders, advise on protocols and policies to protect an organization, and reduce losses.
- Introduction to Physical Security
- Understanding physical assets and their protection
- Identify the core threats to protect assets against
- Physical Security Measures
- Recognize facilities vulnerabilities
- Physical Security Planning and Implementation
- Maintaining a Security Program