Accredited Enterprise Security ManagerTM, AESMTM
Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies & Skills
6 Weeks – 6 Lessons
Negotiation is an essential skill that we use both for our personal and professional lives on a daily basis. Any interaction that results in a decision is ultimately a negotiation. Mastering Negotiation skills are necessary for both personal and organizational success.
Negotiation is not about winning and losing, it is about identifying the best alternative for an optimized arrangement. It requires continuous assessment, analysis, and critical thinking to secure the best agreement. Fortunately, negotiation skills are ones that can be learned and developed with practice.
- Basic Principles of Negotiation
- Negotiation Triple A Methodology
- Preparing and planning for Negotiation Interactions
- Influential communication and persuasion
- Alternative strategies for a successful Negotiation
- Procurement and Contract management