Certified Enterprise Security ProfessionalTM (CESPTM)
There is no one recipe to being the best leader but rather the ability to adapt based on different situations. Leadership is about motivating and empowering each team member to actualize their potential.
Agile methodology has been popularized within the project management space, but the principles apply to all leadership. Agile leadership focuses on understanding the team members style, analyzing each situation, and facilitating the best approach at any given moment.
Agile leadership moves beyond the set leadership traits and styles. While it builds on necessary leadership skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, and great communication skills; Agile leadership is about impact.
Great leaders have to understand their own and their team strength and capabilities, have a high level of situational awareness and adapt their approach to bring the best out of their team. An Agile leader will empower their team to be critical thinkers, unleash their creativity, and make compelling decisions. To be a great leader in today’s fast changing environment, it is essential to be an Agile leader.
- Identifying each team member’s strength and capabilities, nurturing an inclusive environment
- Developing high performance teams to facilitate synergy and creativity within teams
- Actualizing team members Maximum Impact Point
- Raising situational awareness and leading the best approach to different circumstances
- Optimizing conflict resolution and negotiation across individual, teams and organizations
- Understanding and managing unconscious bias in decision making